Tennessee Coronavirus Cleaning, Sanitation and Disinfection Service
Tennessee COVID19 Cleaning, Sanitation and Disinfection Service
Serving Customers throughout Georgia and Tennessee and surrounding areas
When it comes to dealing with the Coronavirus, it’s important to not only work with people who have disinfection knowledge but also those who have disinfection experience.
With state-of-the-art resources strategically placed in Tennessee, ServiceMaster of Cobb is renowned experts when it comes to disinfection and cleaning services in Tennessee.
Certified Experts in Cleaning, Sanitation and Disinfection Service in Tennessee
ServiceMaster of Cobb is a leader when it comes to cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection services in Tennessee. With years of specialist experience in the cleaning industry, we offer the latest in cleaning technology and protocols to ensure we deliver fast and paramount level decontamination services for commercial, residential, and emergency needs. You are safe with us.
We Offer the Following Services:
Preventative Cleaning, Sanitation, and Disinfection For Areas With No Confirmed Cases
ServiceMaster of Cobb offers preventative cleaning for home and businesses in Tennessee. The goal is to eliminate exposure for employees and customers as they return to the office or work environment as social distancing measures are loosened.
Post Cleanup and Decontamination For Areas With Coronavirus Exposure Situations
If there is a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 at your property, there is no time to waste when it comes to professional cleaning and disinfecting. Keep your property safe with a professional cleaning from ServiceMaster of Cobb.
Types Of Facilities We Treat
At ServiceMaster of Cobb, we have the equipment needed to provide a preventative treatment as well as decontamination. Some of the types of buildings we can treat include:
Why Choose ServiceMaster of Cobb?
ServiceMaster of Cobb
Tried and Tested EPA Approved Disinfectants:
Do you suspect or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 exposure in your facility? Don’t hesitate, contact us immediately. Our decontamination experts will be more than glad to offer the help you need.
Professional Disinfecting and Cleaning Services in Tennessee
The COVID-19 is a relatively new health concern that needs a professional approach, something we at ServiceMaster of Cobb have practiced and mastered over the years. Our disinfection process follows strict protocols that are above the typical cleaning requirements. We don’t take chances; our professional personnel follows strict PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) standards carrying out the disinfection service.
ServiceMaster of Cobb is ready to go to work for you. We know how challenging these times are and want to be sure your space is as safe and clean as possible as we fight together through COVID-19. We have a dedicated team of IICRC certified professionals in Tennessee. Our phones are on 24/7 to respond to your emergency needs. Find an office near you to schedule service.
ServiceMaster Professional Service’s Response to Coronavirus
It is very important for people to take the necessary precautions in their homes and places of business to prevent the spread of the virus and protect their health. ServiceMaster of Cobb will continue to update our protocol and website as more information about COVID-19 becomes available. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to take reasonable preventative measures to prevent the spread of the virus. Thank you for doing your part.
About The Coronavirus
This virus is a respiratory virus with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, pneumonia.
*Also known as Coronavirus 2019-nCoV or COVID-19
- First identified in Wuhan China, the complete origin is still unknown at the moment, but it is suspected to have originated in the animal and seafood market.
- The Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses- some of which only affect animals and others affect humans. Many people don’t understand that SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is a different type of Coronavirus.
- It is still under investigating exactly how the new Coronavirus spreads, but most scientists believe this virus behaves in a similar fashion to other well-known Coronaviruses such as MERS or SARS.
- It is believed that this virus spreads through close contact (within 6 feet) by sneezes, coughs or tiny respiratory droplets- much like the regular flu. As with most other viruses, people are typically the most contagious when they are experiencing the most symptoms, but this isn’t always the case.
- Recent studies have come to show that the Coronavirus can remain active for 8-9 days on infected surfaces which makes this virus particularly infectious.
- It’s best to not touch your face while out in public because the Coronavirus can spread through contaminated droplets, and these droplets settle on surfaces such as countertops, chair handles, etc. If you touch these droplets and then touch your mouth, eyes or nose, you can become infected with the virus.
While the level of intensity of symptoms can vary from person to person (depending upon age and other factors) there are three primary symptoms of this virus are:
- Shortness of Breath
- Fever (typically above 101 degrees Fahrenheit)
A person with the virus can begin to show these symptoms within a couple of days of exposure but may take as long as two weeks.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap.
- Avoiding close contact with individuals in public.
- Wiping down & disinfecting surfaces around your home.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you are feeling sick.
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
- Avoid unnecessary travel for the time being.
- Practicing good hygiene is one of the strongest ways to protect yourself.
Here are some other facts to consider:
Aside from these preventative measures, you can also protect yourself by staying educated — keep up with the latest news for developments about the virus, and check out these government resources to learn more and stay on top of Coronavirus Prevention and Disinfection. Contact ServiceMaster of Cobb today for effective Coronavirus disinfection and decontamination of your facility. We’re standing by ready to do our part in protecting your people.
Our services are available in Georgia and Tennessee
Georgia customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, Smyrna, Rome, Dalton, Douglasville, Kennesaw, Woodstock, Canton, Acworth, Cartersville, Calhoun and Dallas. Counties include Fulton, Cobb, Bartow, Floyd, Whitfield, Douglas, Cherokee, Gordon and Paulding.
Tennessee customers can expect the fastest service in the following areas: Chattanooga, Cleveland, East Ridge, East Brainerd, Soddy-Daisy, Red Bank, Harrison, Signal Mountain, Dayton, Dunlap, Jasper, South Pittsburgh and Fairmount. Counties include Hamilton, Bradley and Marion. We also provide service to Georgia customers in Walker, Catoosa, Whitfield and Murray counties, including the cities of Dalton, Rossville, Fort Oglethorpe, LaFayette, Chatsworth and Ringgold.